Warrington Social Care Partnership (WSCP)
Warrington Social Care Partnership comprises over 80 local care providers and the local authority. Our aim is to deliver high quality care in the town through a well trained and competent workforce. A workforce development officer is available to provide support including assistance with completion of nmds-sc.
To deliver high quality care in Warrington through a well trained and competent workforce.
What we do?
The partnership is used to:
- source and provide easy access to funding to support training and workforce development activities
- create opportunities for learning and skills development
- signpost to appropriate organisations
- share knowledge and expertise
- expand communication networks
- promote volunteering and career opportunities within social care through care champions
Any organisation providing social care in the Warrington area can join. There is no charge for membership. Please contact us.