The draft Town Centre SPD is now subject to formal public consultation, as required by The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 and the Council's Statement of Community Involvement.
We're keen to know your views on this document and invite you to respond in the following ways:
For general comments, please email us at email@example.com or respond by post to:
Planning Policy and Programmes Team
Warrington Borough Council
- It would be helpful for us to state which page number, paragraph or diagram your comment relates to when you provide your feedback.
- We'll be collating the feedback and documenting the various themes of people's responses.
- We'll use the consultation report to inform the SPD's final version presented to the Cabinet of the Council later in the year for final approval.
- We won't include your contact details in our consultation report, which we'll prepare once the consultation has ended.
- If you have any questions, then please call us on 01925 442826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to specific questions by email within five working days during the consultation period.
The consultation period is from Friday 12 February until Sunday 14 March 2021.
Planning policy data protection statement
The information you have supplied is being collected in accordance with the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 and will be used to inform the preparation and Adoption of the Supplementary Planning Document.
By responding to this consultation, you are accepting that your response will be made available for public inspection and published online in accordance with the Act stated above. However, other personal information such as name, email addresses and telephone numbers will not be published or shared with third parties, and will only be used to contact you regarding the consultation. Your personal information will be held only as long as necessary in line with the Council’s data retention schedule.
Data will be processed and held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and UK General Data Protection Regulation (and any updates).
For more information on how we handle your personal data, please read our Privacy Notice.