If you want to use a premises that would not normally be used for gambling you need a permit from the council. Each licence costs £300.

Who can apply

Anyone who is over 18 who intends to use a premises for gambling purposes.

How to apply

You need to apply at least three months before you want to hold your event. You will need to email an application form to cexlicensing@warrington.gov.uk 

We will process your application as soon as possible. You can only use a premises for a maximum of 21 days within a 12 month period under a temporary use notice.