Organisations belonging to the voluntary, community and faith sectors can apply for grants between £50 and £5,000. This is to help to support or deliver activities based within the borough of Warrington, which benefit residents and support one of our pledges.
Our pledges are:
- Protect the most vulnerable
- Support the local economy
- Help build strong and active communities for all
- Create a place to be proud of
Help and guidance on completing the application form is always available by contacting Lyn on 01925 443098.
If you wish to apply for funding the deadline for returning completed applications are:
- Thursday 9 June 2022
- Thursday 1 September 2022
- Thursday 3 November 2022
- Thursday 9 February 2023
The appraisal panel ensures that the funding is allocated and delivered in line with the grant criteria.
Appraisal panel meeting dates
- Thursday 16 June 2022
- Thursday 8 September 2022
- Thursday 10 November 2022
- Thursday 16 February 2023