Contactless Click & Collect - How it works
How it works
Click on your trader of choice and use the simple order and payment system. You will receive an email shortly after, with full instructions on how and when to collect your goods. If this does not arrive within a few minutes, please check your junk folder.
- Order online at our Contactless Click & Collect page
- Choose your product(s) from our range of specialist traders
- You will receive your confirmation email. Please read the instructions about how to collect your order carefully.
- Please ensure we can open your boot on arrival. Jump in your vehicle and head to our contactless, click and collect drive-thru collection point. Collections can be made from 9am – 2pm.
- On arrival, remain inside your vehicle at all times. Do not wind your window down so we can keep social distancing rules.
- You will need to call the trader on the number provided to you in your confirmation email so they can bring your order out to you.
We will place your product inside your boot without you moving a muscle and you’re good to go. Thank you for supporting your local independent retailers.
Collecting your order
What do I need to bring to collect my order?
You simply need to arrive in the vehicle with the same registration number plate you used when placing your order.
Can someone collect on my behalf?
Yes, just ensure they arrive in the vehicle with same registration number plate as the one used when placing the order.
Can I cancel my click and collect order?
You can cancel an order up to 4pm the day before collection. Please email email@example.com and we will inform the trader from whom you have purchased the goods. A refund will be issued within 72 hours.
What products and services are available?
The products and services on offer differ from trader to trader. For further information, customers should refer to the specific online shop for each trader.
Where is the drive thru?
The entrance for the drive thru is just off Academy Street at the back of the market.
Follow town centre signs for Warrington Market then:
- Proceed along Dial Street/Buttermarket Street from the A57.
- At the junction, turn left at the lights onto Academy Street.
- Take the first right just past Dolly's Craft Room and you have arrived!
Postcode for Sat Nav - WA1 2NR
Warrington Borough Council accepts no liability for the supply, delivery or content supplied in any orders and has no involvement in any financial transactions whatsoever. In the event of a problem we will facilitate the initial communication between you and the trader. Please email our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri 10am – 4pm) and include your name, date of your order and a brief explanation of your problem and we will forward to the relevant trader to respond direct.