On behalf of Warrington, our Mayor Cllr Maureen Creaghan, sends sincere condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family, following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip. Read the Mayor's full statement.
Customer Service - Level 1
Length of course: 30 Guided Learning Hours
Exam board: City & Guilds
When you have completed the course you will know:
- How to deliver good customer service
- Different communication methods
- How to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures
- How to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
Other details: The course will be delivered to include; group activities and independent learning, as well as Customer Service research through a practical activity in the community. You will receive support and guidance from your tutor throughout and the course will be assessed by an externally marked test.
You could follow up this course by doing:
- Level 2 Customer Service Qualification
- Gain employment in a customer facing role