Mainscale Teacher - The Cobbs Infant and Nursery School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- The Cobbs Infant and Nursery School
The Cobbs Infant and Nursery School
Band 1 – Band 2 (M1 £23,720 - £34,325)
Closing Date: 12:00 noon Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Observation dates: Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th May 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 16th May 2019
The Governing Body would welcome applicants for the post of Mainscale teacher at The Cobbs Infant and Nursery School. We are a popular three form entry infant school with a large dedicated nursery, specialising in 2 to 7 year olds. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a highly regarded, nurturing school with happy, well behaved children whose attainment and progress is excellent. NQTs and RQTs are welcome to apply.
Our school enables children to be the best that they can be and we are looking for an exceptional teacher to join us on our exciting journey from good to outstanding.
We are seeking to recruit a talented, creative and aspirational individual.
In order to build on already high standards you will have:
- A passion for teaching and learning in the Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1.
- The ability to challenge, nurture, motivate and inspire children to exceed expectations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good sense of humour.
In turn, we will offer: -
- Happy, caring and enthusiastic children who achieve high standards.
- A friendly, dedicated team of experienced, supportive, professional staff who are committed to excellence.
- Ongoing professional development to build on aspirations and further your career
- Positive partnership with parents and governors.
- Excellent resources and grounds.
Application forms and further information can be found on our website: www.thecobbs.org.uk
All candidates are strongly recommended to visit the school prior to application. Visits dates will be arranged during week commencing 1st April 2019. Candidates should contact the school to arrange a visit.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
- £23,720 - £34,325
- Closing Date
- 23 April 2019