Class Teacher - Barrow Hall Community Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time, Permanent
- Sophia Drive, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3TX
Headteacher: Mr J Littler
Required for September 2019
The Governors wish to appoint a passionate and inspirational teacher to our highly effective Key Stage 1 team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the committed staff and wonderful children of an oversubscribed 3FE primary school.
“…a culture where everyone works together as one united team” (Ofsted, Feb 2019)
The successful candidates will have demonstrated;
- the delivery of excellent teaching and learning
- that they are a reflective practitioner, striving for excellence;
- establishment and maintenance of excellent classroom management;
- the ability to foster positive relationships with children, parents, staff and governors;
- a commitment to maintaining high standards and expectations for all;
- a good understanding of the National Curriculum and its successful implementation.
In return Barrow Hall can offer you;
- enthusiastic and well behaved children with outstanding attitudes to learning;
- a friendly and supportive working environment;
- highly effective CPD matched to the stage of your career;
- a staff and Governing Body who strive for excellence;
- supportive and dedicated parents;
- a positive and caring ethos;
- commitment to professional development opportunities.
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Further details and application forms are available from the school website at www.barrowhall.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils and each other. The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs
Application should be returned directly to the school at the address/email above.
Closing Date: 24th April at 4pm
Shortlisting: 25th April
Selection Process: week commencing 29th April
- £23720- £39406, subject to experience
- Closing Date
- Wednesday 24th April 2019