Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) - St Paul of the Cross Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- Milnthorpe Road, Burtonwood, Warrington, WA5 4PN
Tel: 01925 224686
Headteacher: Mrs Clare Abram
Required for: 3rd September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated professional who will make a significant contribution to our friendly and effective school. This post would be suitable for an experienced teacher or NQT.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who:
· Is committed to the Catholic ethos of our school
· Has excellent ability to deliver a high quality curriculum and maintain and develop an exciting, stimulating and engaging learning environment
· Has a passionate commitment to and experience of providing quality and inclusive education for all children
· Has experience as an excellent classroom practitioner (NQT’s would be offered mentoring)
· Has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a commitment to raising standards
· Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
We can offer:
· Supportive, hardworking and skilled colleagues
· Children who are friendly and enthusiastic
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
Closing Date: Thursday 25th April (noon)
Short listing Date: Friday 26th April
Lesson observation: Thurs 2nd May
Interview Date: Fri 3rd May
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school for details.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
For an application pack please telephone or email the school on 01925 224686
- MPS 1-3 (dependant on experience)
- Closing Date
- Thursday 25th April 2019