Class teacher (Maternity Cover) – St. Thomas’ C.E. Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- 0.8 (4 days a week) fixed-term maternity cover in Reception
- Parkgate Road, Stockton Heath, WA4 2AP
Telephone 01925 268722
Head Teacher: Mr Ian Moss
Required from 10/06/2019 to cover a maternity leave in Reception.
The Governors at St. Thomas’ are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational and effective teacher to join our school team from June 2019.
The Governors are seeking applications from teachers who will:
- Have the drive, desire and ability to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be able to inspire others and work as part of an effective Early Years team
- Have excellent organizational and classroom management skills
- Have high expectations of pupils and deliver expected outcomes
- Maintain and promote the Christian ethos of the school
St. Thomas’ can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A supportive and committed leadership team
- A positive and caring ethos with the children at the heart of all we do
- A strong commitment to the professional development of all staff members
- A supportive and effective Governing Body
St. Thomas’ C.E. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
Application forms and further information available on the school website: www.st-thomas.co.uk/vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Lesson observations: w/c 29th April
Interviews: w/c 6th May
- M1 – M4 £23,720 - £29,780 (0.8 pro-rata)
- Closing Date
- Thursday 25th April 2019