Class Teacher - Grappenhall Heys Community Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Part Time 0.60 FTE - Fixed Term
- Grappenhall Heys Community Primary School
Grappenhall Heys Community Primary School
Fixed Term 0.6 FTE Contract for 1 year commencing September 2019 for Upper Key Stage 2
Class Teacher Band: Teachers main Pay Scale M1 – M6 (£23,720 - £34,665) FTE pro-rata
Closing date: Wednesday 24th April at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 26th April
Following shortlisting, all successful candidates will be invited to a lesson observation and Interview at Grappenhall Heys on Wednesday 1st May.
Grappenhall Heys is an Outstanding and popular Community Primary School, situated in South Warrington. We have wonderful well-motivated pupils, an enthusiastic and committed staff and Governing Body, inspirational senior leaders, supportive parents and strong links with the community.
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our team.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
- has high expectations’ of children’s achievement and progress
- is able to form good relationships with pupils, staff and parents alike
- supports the values and ethos of the school
- is able to work effectively within a team
- has a passion for teaching and learning
- is reflective, open to feedback and driven
What we will offer:
- wonderful, well- behaved and engaged children.
- dynamic and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to continuous school improvement.
- a commitment to your continuing professional development.
- A comprehensive package of support and guidance
Applicants should, in their letter of application, make particular reference to the person specification supplied and state the particular strengths they are able to bring to our school.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time. Please note that our school is closed between Friday 5th April and Tuesday 23rd April.
Application forms, Job Description and Person Specification are available from the school website www.grappenhallheys.co.uk under Contact Us, Current Job Vacancies.
Completed Application forms should be returned to Ms K. Jackson at the school address above or e-mailed to Grappenhallheys_primary@warrington.gov.uk
Our school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- £23,720 - £34,665 FTE pro-rata
- Closing Date
- 24 April 2019