Site Manager – Dual site- Barrow Hall Primary School and Callands Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- All Year, Permanent, 40 hours per week on a split shift: Mornings 6.00 am - 10.00am, Afternoons: 2.00 pm - 6.00pm
- Barrow Hall Primary School and Callands Primary School
Barrow Hall Community Primary School Callands Primary School
Sophia Drive Callands Road
Great Sankey Warrington
WA5 3TX WA5 9RJ
Headteacher: Mr J Littler Headteacher: Mrs L Wigglesworth
During School holidays, hours are more flexible and can be arranged in discussion with the Headteacher.
Leave entitlement is 25 days per year. All holidays are to be taken during school closure periods.
To start as soon as possible
Applications are invited for the post of Site Manager. The successful candidate will be proactive, highly motivated and responsible for the efficient running of the site including site security, maintenance, cleaning and outside areas.
Applicants must be able to work as part of a team, communicate effectively with children, staff, governors, parents and contractors and demonstrate adherence to established safety policies and procedures.
Applicants must refer to elements of the Person Specification in their application.
We can offer:
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed and supportive staff, governors and parents.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
- A developing and exciting environment
- Full training in all aspects of school maintenance, cleaning operations and Health and Safety (Previous experience would be desirable but not essential).
Further details and an application form are available from the school.
Interviews: 7th May 2019
Interested candidates are warmly invited to visit the schools. Please contact Suzanne Sharkey, Office manager on 01925 717633, to make an appointment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure and a 6-month probationary period.
Please return completed applications to the school via email, in person or by post to the above address.
- Grade 6 (Scale 15-22 £22911-£26317) Pay award pending
- Closing Date
- Monday 29th April 2019