Headteacher - St Benedict's Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time, Permanent
- Quebec Road, Warrington, WA2 7SB
A Warm, Welcoming, Vibrant Catholic Community awaits you.
Due to our current Headteacher moving to a new school nearer home, the Governors are looking for a new head to lead us into our next chapter, to build on the strength of our school story so far and to continue our fantastic journey.
Can you lead this exciting adventure?
We Can Offer:
• A successful and happy school with a strong sense of community spirit and Catholic ethos, where all are valued and welcomed
• A school which has fantastic, confident children, who love learning and are a privilege to be with
• Working in an exciting, supportive environment, with caring, dedicated and experienced staff
• A positive partnership with parents/carers
• A Governing Body who are supportive of the school’s desire to attain the highest standard in all areas
• An opportunity to lead a ‘Good’ school on its journey to becoming ‘Outstanding’
We are looking for a Headteacher who can:
• Be a creative, confident and an inspirational leader to all
• Have the vision and leadership to motivate and promote the highest quality of teaching and learning
• Demonstrate a passion to ensure all staff and children are valued as individuals and can be the best they can be
• Nurture and further develop the ethos of the school and its mission statement, whilst ensuring that all children are fully supported on their faith journey
• Rise to the challenge of the ever changing primary educational environment
We would strongly encourage visits to the school. Please telephone Mrs. Lee-Hindle (business manager) for an appointment on 01925 234699.
You can also arrange an informal discussion with our Chair of Governors – Phil Atkinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about St Benedicts Catholic Primary School can be found at http://www.stbenedictswarrington.co.uk
Application forms can be downloaded from our school website under ‘info for parents’ letters/information for parents. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com and we will acknowledge your application.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Tuesday 14th May 2019 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 15th May 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd May & Thursday 23rd May 2019
- Group 2: L15 – L21, £56,434 - £65,384
- Closing Date
- Tuesday 14th May 2019