My Care and Support Directory - LiveWire
- Organisation name
Orford Jubilee Park
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Are you a registered care provider?
- Accreditation standards held by the service
Staff who are in regular contact with vulnerable adults and/or children are DBS checked.
- Accessibility modifications to buildings/service
All buildings DDA accessible
- Brief description of service
LiveWire is Warrington’s provider for Leisure, Library and Lifestyle services.
LiveWire is a non-profit Community Interest Company meaning any profit generated is reinvested back into developing and improving its facilities and services for the community to utilise.
LiveWire strives to promote a healthy lifestyle, increased participation in leisure and sport activities whilst encouraging reading and learning through the use of free access to books, IT suites and the internet.
LiveWire is now the largest provider of Leisure facilities within the area and is committed to ensuring all members of the community have access to local facilities and activities.
All services are Quality Accredited and offer excellent value for money on membership packages.
- Age range
Open to all ages
- Who is eligible to use the service?
- Areas of Warrington covered by the service
Buildings are located in: Birchwood, Burtonwood, Culcheth, Fearnhead, Great Sankey, Lymm, Orford, Penketh, Stockton Heath, Westbrook, Woolston
- Referral route into the service
Most services open to all. Exercise on referral needs to be through GP.
- Cost information
Lots of services free, including stopping smoking, weight management, library and reading groups.
Leisure memberships start from £16
- Provider can be contacted directly for costs
- Provider accepts pre-payment cards (direct payment
- Times of day / week that service is available
See website http://livewirewarrington.co.uk/contact-us for individual sites opening times