Licences and permits - Piercing, Tattooing and Acupuncture
- Type of licence
- General trading
- Contact us
Tel: 01925 443322
- If you offer semi-permanent skin colouring, tattoos, cosmetic piercing, acupuncture or electrolysis, you and your shop must be registered with us and inspected by an officer before you start to practice.
- How to apply
- You must provide specific information including details of your premises and any previous convictions for practicing without a licence in this field.
- Fees and charges
- Initial application, person & premises £79.57
- Additional premises £64.71
- Additional activities £50.92
- Administrative changes to existing registration £16.23
- Apply for a new application - GOV.UK
- Change of name/address/licence - GOV.UK
- After we receive your application
- We will inspect your premises to make sure you are complying with our skin piercing byelaws.
- If your application is unsuccessful and you want to appeal our decision, please contact us.