Deputy Headteacher - Statham Community Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- ISR Leadership scale L5 - 12
- Statham Community Primary School
- Closing Date
- Wednesday 11th January 2017
Required from September 2017 (preferably post SATs 2016)
Are you a highly motivated, inspirational teacher who could be an outstanding Deputy Headteacher?
Our school is a friendly single-form entry community primary school with a welcoming atmosphere located in in the lively and charming village of Lymm. We are a vibrant, thriving school providing a caring and nurturing environment where children feel safe and secure.
We are looking for someone who is or has the potential to be an exceptional Deputy Headteacher who will help to build on the strengths and successes of the school.
What We’re Looking For
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with drive, enthusiasm and high expectations for all.
• A commitment to raising standards of attainment and progress, and the ability to work collaboratively and objectively to improve the school’s performance.
• A dynamic teacher who is able to communicate effectively with children, parents/carers, staff, governors and the wider local community.
• Someone who is able to motivate, empower and lead.
• A professional who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives, who can shape the future of our school without losing the special ethos that makes our school what it is.
What We Offer
• The opportunity to be imaginative and innovative in helping to drive school improvement.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and take enormous pride in their school.
• A supportive community of dedicated and enthusiastic staff, committed and proactive governors and a vibrant and dynamic PTA.
• A well maintained and resourced school in a sound financial position.
• Opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you have the talent, passion and drive to work in a team to take our school forward we would love to hear from you.
For further information on this position and to request an application form please contact Marian Kilkelly
T: 01925 752142
Statham Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow all aspects of safer recruitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Warrington Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates are encouraged to meet the Headteacher and take a short tour of the school on Wednesday 4th January 10.30am or Thursday 5th January 2.30pm. Please contact Marian Kilkelly on 01925 752142 to arrange a visit.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is noon, Wednesday 11th January 2017. The longlisted candidates will be contacted on 12th January by email to arrange classroom observations in the candidates’ school. Shortlisting will take place following classroom observations and successful applicants will be invited to interview by email. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on Monday 6th February 2017.