Class Teachers - Fixed Term & Permanent Contracts- Chapelford Village Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Various please see advert text
- Band 1 – Band 3 £22,467 - £38,250 subject to experience.
- Santa Rosa Boulevard, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3AL
- Closing Date
- Friday 20th January 2017
Tel: 01925 712554
Fax: 01925 717838
Headteacher: Mrs Joanne Hewson
Pupils on Roll Sept 2016: 511
Required September 2017
Full Time Class Teachers Permanent or Temporary
Due to the rapid growth, career development and relocation of some of our staff, the Headteacher and Governors of this good school (Ofsted March 2013) wish to appoint creative, inspirational and dedicated teachers for posts across the primary phase.
These posts are suitable for outstanding NQT’s and experienced teachers (including post threshold). Chapelford Village Primary School is a rapidly expanding school in a developing urban community and is popular with parents. The school prides itself on supporting teachers in the early stages of their career and offers comprehensive guidance and support.
We are looking for someone who will have:
- The ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the curriculum, assessment and the needs of young learners within primary.
- Drive, ambition and high expectations with a commitment to facilitate excellent conditions for learning
- A proven record as an outstanding creative classroom practitioner and be passionate about education and raising standards across the school
- Play a vital role in securing improvements in teaching across the primary phase and can demonstrate the ability to enhance our strong teaching team
- A desire to be creative and positive whilst retaining a key drive on basic skills development
- The ability to embrace change, reflect and strive for improvement in own professional practice
- The ability to demonstrate a secure understanding of the assessment of and for children’s learning
- Is flexible and willing to take part in all school activities
- Have excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills; experience in establishing and maintaining professional relationships.
We can offer:
- An ambitious and caring school community that will invest and nurture the successful candidate
- A state of the art school with excellent facilities and conditions for learning
- A caring school ethos where effective relationships are valued
- A good level of Teaching Assistant support
- Motivated and very well behaved children who are keen to learn
- A Governing Body that takes full consideration for work life balance
- Weekly and dedicated PPA time
- A dedicated team of teaching staff, with a broad range of experience to support and nurture
- An exciting challenge to contribute to enhancing our whole school to outstanding
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and this will be on 9th January 2017 4pm or 12th January 2017 at 4pm by prior arrangement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a visit at this time.
If you are interested in joining us, please down load an application form and details from the school’s Learning Platform or by request to email@example.com and returnable to the Headteacher marked private and confidential by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warrington Borough Council is an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime/vetting-barring-scheme
This post is not available for job share.
Closing date: 12 Noon 20th January 2017
Shortlisting: 24th January 2017
Observation: between 25.1.17 – 31.1.17
Interview Date: 2nd February and/or 3rd February 2017