PCV Drivers - Network Warrington - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- Closing Date
- Tuesday 20 June 2017
Network Warrington is a public transport provider based in Warrington. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team of drivers.
As a fully qualified PCV bus driver, based at our depot at Wilderspool Causeway, you will need excellent customer service skills.
If you are calm under pressure, able to work confidently on your own and handle cash responsibly, you could be just the person we are looking for.
You will need:
- A full PCV Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card
- Have no more than 3 penalty points on your driving licence
- To be flexible, as we operate shifts, working any 5 days out of 7, over a minimum 38.5 hour working week
In return, we can offer:
- A pay rate of £10.25 per hour
- Minimum of 4 weeks holiday, increasing to 5 weeks after a qualifying period
- Full training will be given for the services you will operate
- Free travel on our bus services
For an application pack please contact Gina Johnson (Executive Assistant) email@example.com