Teaching Assistant Level 2 - St Matthew's Church of England Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Fixed Term until 31/03/17
- Grade 4 (Point 10-13) £16,772 -£17,891 pro rata
- St Matthew's Church of England Primary School
- Closing Date
- Friday, 30th June 2017
Level 2 Teaching Assistant (term time only) – St Matthew’s CE Primary School
The vacancies is: Fixed Term until 31.3.17 (Extension of contract is subject to budget review)
Location: St Matthew’s C of E Primary School
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017: 12:00 noon
Interview: Friday 7th July 2017
St Matthew’s CE Primary School
Tel No: 01925 730371
Grade 4 (Level 2) Teaching Assistant required from 1.9.17
Weekly Hours: 17.5 Hours per week. 8.30 am -12.00 (Monday–Friday)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for someone who is able to work with and supervise individuals and groups of children under the direction/instruction of teaching &/or senior staff, inclusive of physical and general care and basic classroom management techniques:-
- Establish good working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model.
- Be aware of and respond appropriately to individual pupil needs.
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
We can offer:
* The opportunity to work in a caring and welcoming school.
* Hard working and supportive staff.
* Motivated children who are keen to learn.
* Supportive parents and governors.
We are committed to safeguarding our children and each other. The successful candidate will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found www.disclosure.gov.uk.
Job Sharing: This post is not available for job share.
To apply please write a letter of application stating why you wish to apply and how you fulfil the job specification which can be found on our website under - Key Information - Staff Vacancies. For any further details please contact the school website www.stmatthewsceprimary.com
Warrington Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.
Opportunities to look around school on :-
- Monday 19th June at 3:45 pm
- Monday 26th June at 3:45 pm
- Thursday 29th June at 4:00 pm
Please phone the school office on 01925 730371 to book.