KS2 Class Teacher - Meadowside Community Primary & Nursery School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time, permanent
- M1 - M6
- Closing Date
- Thursday, 29th June 2017
Meadowside Community Primary & Nursery School
Headteacher: Mr Stuart Wright
Required for September 2017*
An exciting opportunity has opened up at Meadowside Community Primary & Nursery School for an inspirational teacher to join our team. This is a perfect post for someone looking to take the next step in their teaching career. We are a forward thinking school, with a leadership team who wish to develop future leaders.
* The ideal start date is September 2017. However, we would be willing to wait for a later start date for an outstanding candidate who needed to work their notice period.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated:
● their ability to work effectively and contribute positively as part of a team;
● a vision for their own career path, as well as the drive and motivation to achieve it.
● their delivery of consistently excellent teaching and learning, as appropriate to career stage;
● their drive to enable all learners to succeed and ensure they make outstanding progress;
● excellent classroom management;
● their ability to foster positive relationships and work collaboratively with staff, children, parents and governors;
● a commitment to maintaining high standards and expectations for all;
● their ability to reflect on own practice and the dedication to improve;
● a good understanding of the National Curriculum and its successful implementation
In return Meadowside can offer you;
● enthusiastic and friendly children with excellent attitudes to learning
● a leadership team absolutely committed to school improvement and developing staff
● a supportive and committed working environment
● a staff and Governing Body who strive for excellence
● a positive and caring ethos
● a forward thinking drive towards professional development opportunities
You should make very clear on your application your experience in any particular year group/s and how this experience makes you ready for such a post in our school. Applications will be considered from candidates with a range of experience.
Visits to the school are can be arranged by contacting the school office. Further details and application forms are available from the school website at
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils and each other. The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs
Application should be returned directly to the school at the address/email above.
Closing Date: 12pm Thursday 29th June 2017
Shortlisting: Friday 30th June 2017
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 3rd July 2017