KS2 Teacher - Woolston Community Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- 32.5 hrs, permanent
- Band 1/2 £22,467 - £32,835 pro rata (for the right candidate the school would be willing to consider post threshold teachers or teachers who are about to go post threshold).
- Closing Date
- Friday, 23rd June 2017
Woolston Community Primary School
Tel: 01925 837764
Headteacher: Mr C Burgess
Required: 1st September 2017
Woolston Community Primary School is a thriving school at the heart of community life and continues to grow and flourish. The governors are therefore delighted to advertise the opportunity for the right candidate to join our dedicated team.
We are seeking someone who:
• is a confident teacher
• has high expectations of what children can achieve
• is willing to take a full part in the life of the school
• recognises the importance of promoting inclusive values
• is an excellent, hard working, classroom teacher and is able to
contribute to our development of the curriculum
In return, we will offer you:
• wonderful children who love learning
• caring, dedicated staff
• exceptionally supportive parents and governors
• a strong commitment to your professional development
• an opportunity to be part of a thriving school community
• a beautiful working environment, both inside and out
The post would be suitable for a NQT, recently qualified or experienced teacher. Applicants are welcome to visit the school by appointment.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. Further details can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs.
Application forms and full details are available by contacting the school office by telephone or email. All completed forms should be returned to school, preferably via e-mail.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017 @ 12pm
Shortlisting: Monday 26th June 2017
Applicants must be available
for interview and lesson
observations on: Monday 3rd July 2017. Applicants must be available between 8.30am – 2pm.