Special Education Needs Co-ordinator 0.5 - St Stephen's Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Part time
- M1-UPS3 (£22,467- £38,250) + TLR2a pro rata
- Sandy Lane, Orford, Warrington Cheshire WA2 9HS
- Closing Date
- Friday 23rd June 2017
Tel:- 01925 630100
Headteacher Maria McGarry
Required for September 2017
The Governors would like to appoint a highly motivated and experienced teacher to lead our SEN provision across the school. The successful applicant will be an integral member of our committed, hard-working and successful team.
Our school community is looking for someone who is:-
- An inspirational teacher who has a sound SEN knowledge and skills set when providing relevant and up to date support and guidance to staff and families.
- Able to become an effective member of our Senior Leadership team to ensure the strategic leadership and management of SEN across the school
- Excellent teaching skills when delivering interventions to individual and small groups of children.
- A practioner who has the skills to track, analyse and evaluate the achievement of our SEN learners and to identify next steps to ensure progress.
- Is able to coach, mentor and appraise our teaching assistants in the effective delivery of interventions.
- An excellent communicator who can demonstrate effective skills when liaising with staff, parents, children and external agencies.
- Someone who can work exceptionally well with our families to provide pastoral support which responds appropriately to local and individual needs.
Our school offers:-
- Delightful, well behaved children with good attitudes to learning.
- An extremely well-resourced environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Supportive and caring staff who are ambitious for the school
This post is suitable for an experienced teacher. Governors are looking to appoint a candidate who is supportive of the very distinctive Catholic ethos of our school. All applicants should demonstrate that they have the wellbeing of all our children at the centre of everything they do. Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school by appointment.
CES Application forms and details are available from school upon receipt of a stamped addressed envelope or can be downloaded from the CES website. Applications will only be accepted on the CES application form. Applicants should, in their letter of application, make particular reference to the person specification supplied and state what strengths they are able to bring to our school.
St Stephen’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding of our children and each other Enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
Closing Date:-. 12noon 23rd June, 2017
Shortlisting:- week beginning 26th June, 2017
Interviews:- To be confirmed