Teacher – maternity cover beginning 1st September, 2017 - St Stephen's Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- M1-UPS3 £22,467- £38,250
- Sandy Lane, Orford, Warrington Cheshire WA2 9HS
- Closing Date
- Friday 23rd June 2017
Tel:- 01925 630100 Head teacher Maria McGarry
Pupils on roll:- 211
The Governors would like to appoint an excellent teacher to join our committed, hard-working and successful team to cover for a maternity leave. Our school community is looking for:-
- An inspirational teacher who has high expectations of pupil progress, standards and behaviour.
- A teacher who is ambitious, resourceful and committed to their own professional development.
Our school offers:-
- Delightful, well behaved children with good attitudes to learning.
- An extremely well-resourced environment with excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Supportive and caring colleagues
This post is suitable for NQT’s, RQTs and more experienced teachers. Governors are looking to appoint a candidate who is supportive of the very distinctive Catholic ethos of our school. All applicants should demonstrate that they have the wellbeing of all our children at the centre of everything they do. Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school by appointment.
CES Application forms and details are available from school upon receipt of a stamped addressed envelope and from the school website https://st-stephens-catholic.eschools.co.uk/site
or can be downloaded from the CES website. Applications will only be accepted on the CES application form. Applicants should, in their letter of application, make particular reference to the person specification supplied and state what strengths they are able to bring to our school.
St Stephen’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding of our children and each other. Successful candidates will be required to apply for enhanced DBS clearance. School strictly adheres to our Safer Recruitment Policy.
Closing Date:- 12 noon Friday 23rd June, 2017
Shortlisting week beginning 26th June, 2017