KS2 Class Teacher (to cover Maternity Leave) - St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- Teachers’ Mainscale M1-M6 (UPS considered) £22467 - £32835
- Henshall Avenue, Latchford, Warrington, WA4 1PY
- Closing Date
- Thursday 22nd June 2017
Jesus said ‘Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life’
Diocese of Shrewsbury
Tel: 01925 633317
Headteacher: Mrs A M Towey
Required for September 2017 Fixed Term
The children, staff and governors of St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a passionate, inspirational teacher with outstanding practice or potential, to teach a KS2 class from September 2017. The post is a full time, fixed term maternity cover position. The successful candidate must share our vision of providing the highest standards of achievement, care and personal development for every child.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school
- Is a good classroom practitioner
- Has high expectations to enable all pupils to reach their full potential
- Is be able to work effectively in a team and is eager to contribute ideas
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring and inclusive school community
- An exciting, innovative learning environment
- Enthusiastic children who are well-behaved and show positive attitudes to their learning
- Excellent professional development
- Very supportive staff, governors, parents and parish community.
Applicants are very welcome to visit the school by appointment. Please contact Mrs S Halliwell on 01925 633317.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Application forms and further details are available on request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd June 2017 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 22nd June 2017
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 26th June 2017