Maintenance Officer - St Andrew's CE Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- WBC Grade 5, SCP 14-18 (£18,476-£21,268), pro-rata, subject to experience
- Mardale Avenue, Orford, Warrington WA2 9HF
- Closing Date
- Wednesday 5th July 2017
Headteacher : Mrs Wendy McKinnon
Pupils on roll : 195
Tel : 01925 630497
Website : www.standrews-cp.co.uk
Closing Date: 5th July 2017 - midday
Required: 37 hours per week, permanent, all year round.
Term time : 7-11.15am (Mon), 7-10.30am (Tues-Fri); 2.30-6.15pm (Mon-Fri);
School holidays : Hours are more flexible and can be arranged in discussion with the Headteacher.
Starting 1st September 2017.
The Head teacher and Governors of St Andrew’s C.E. Primary School are seeking to employ a Maintenance Officer. The post holder will be responsible for the efficient running of the site including site security, maintenance (indoor and outdoor areas) and completion of relevant Health and Safety checks and paperwork.
We are looking for someone who :
- can communicate effectively with children, staff, governors, parents and contractors
- is proactive
- can work as part of a team
- can demonstrate adherence to established health and safety policies and procedures
- is keen to engage in all aspects of our Christian school life
In return, we can offer you:
- the prospect of joining a school with a welcoming environment, a caring Christian ethos and fully supportive parents, staff and governors
- enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
- a developing and exciting environment
- full training in all aspects of school maintenance and health and safety
Additional Information :
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed on 21 June at 8am and 29 June at 4.30pm. Please contact school by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an appointment.
Application packs are available from the school website.
Completed application forms should be emailed to school.
St Andrew’s C.E. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to references and an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Short listing: 5th July 2017 (Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email, where possible).
Interview at St Andrew’s: 11th July 2017
This post is not available for job share.
Warrington Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.