Pre-School Manager - Jack and Jill Pre-School - Jobs
- Other Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time, 36 Hours per week, Permanent
- Contact Jack and Jill for information
- Bewsey Barns Community Centre, Old Hall Road, Old Hall, Warrington, WA5 9PA
- Closing Date
- Friday 30th June 2017
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07513734288 Website: jacknjillpreschool.co.uk
Registered Charity: 1034780
Jack and Jill Pre-School are a charity pre-school based in Old Hall, Warrington.
We are currently looking for a Strong, Caring and Enthusiastic Leader to join our team. You will have the essential level 3 qualification, and the desire to progress further. Preferably you will have experience of supporting or leading a setting in a previous role, and have the strength to bring Jack and Jill from a ‘Good’ Pre-School to an ‘Outstanding’ one.
The relevant candidate must be able to:
- Provide the highest standards of quality care and education.
- Work within the framework of the Children Act, the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework, the Pre-School’s policies & procedures and current legislation relating to childcare.
- Implement and evaluate a plan of suitable experiences and activities for the children in your care, providing a safe and stimulating environment for the children to develop.
- To be considered for this post you must have good time and people management skills with the ability to take others along to achieve the best outcome for children
Job Descriptions, Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.jacknjillpreschool.co.uk
Completed applications can be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for all applications is Friday 30th June 2017