Safeguarding Coordinator - Beamont Community Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time, Term Time Only
- O'Leary Street, Warrington, WA2 7RQ
Required as soon as possible
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, creative and skilled practitioner for this post, to join the extremely committed staff team. The successful candidate will work alongside another Safeguarding Coordinator and play a major role in the safeguarding of our children.
- Act as a champion for safeguarding;
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils;
- Attend meetings with regards to safeguarding, family support or child protection, acting as a lead professional and the school’s representative;
- Liaise with, support and signpost our vulnerable families;
- Maintain safeguarding files and records;
- Liaise with the local authority and other professionals
- Inspire, motivate and support both children and staff;
- Be an excellent practitioner with proven management and organisational skills;
- Be able to work as part of the safeguarding team and wider school team;
- Have a positive attitude to school life.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work alongside others for professional support and challenge;
- A thriving school committed to the highest quality education;
- An enthusiastic community of supportive, committed staff, governors and parents;
- Happy, friendly, hard-working children who are keen to learn;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
Interested candidates are warmly invited to visit the school; visit times have been scheduled for:
- 7th September at 1.30
- 12th September at 4.00
- 14th September at 3.30
- 19th September at 12.30
Please contact our school office, on 01925 630143, to make an appointment.
For an application pack please email: beamont_jobapplications @warrington.gov.uk. Completed applications should be returned to the same email address or posted to the school address. [Please note that this email address will be accessed regularly throughout the holidays, but there may be a slight delay before the start of term on 6th September.]
Beamont Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Enhanced DSB clearance will be required. Further details can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service.
Warrington Borough Council as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.
Shortlisting Date: 25th September 2017
Interview Date: 29th September 2017 (provisionally)
- Grade 6 £21,962 - £24,964 (pro rata)
- Closing Date
- Friday 22nd September 2017