Customer Service Advisor - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- 15 hrs, fixed term until 31 July 2018
- Grade 5 £18,746 - £21,268 pro rata
- Contact Warrington
- Closing Date
- Tuesday, 22nd August 2017
Open only to internal candidates, existing employees or agency placements within Warrington Borough Council.
To clarify if you are eligible to apply as an internal candidate, please contact a member of the Recruitment & Vetting Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01925 444157.
An opportunity has arisen to join our multi-skilled Customer Service Advisors and make a difference to the people who live and work in Warrington. We’re committed to delivering high quality service and we are looking for a talented, customer-focused team player to join us.
You will provide Customer Services via telephone, email and face-to-face at Contact Warrington for range of Council services and will work with us in developing, expanding and improving service delivery for our customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- IT/keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service skills, with previous experience in a busy/pressured customer services environment, dealing directly with members of the public.
- The ability to provide a friendly, efficient service, at times under great pressure.
The positions are to work the following hours -
12 – 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
12 – 5pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
If you are a permanent WBC employee you will need to apply for this fixed term position as an internal secondment opportunity and will need to discuss this with your current line manager prior to applying.
For an informal discussion please contact Natalie Pilling on 01925 442410