Community Project Support Worker - West - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- 18.5 hrs, permanent
- Grade 4 £17,072 - £18,070 pro rata
- Whitecross Community Centre
- Closing Date
- Tuesday, 22nd August 2017
Open only to internal candidates, existing employees or agency placements within Warrington Borough Council
To clarify if you are eligible to apply as an internal candidate, please contact a member of the Recruitment & Vetting Team via email@example.com or telephone 01925 444157.
18.5 hours per week - over a minimum of 3 days, which will include some evening and weekend work
The Neighbourhoods team of Warrington Borough Council are looking for a community project support worker to support community projects and groups in the West area of Warrington.
The Neighbourhoods team works with partners and the local community to respond to local priorities to strengthen the local community, and promote health and wellbeing.
We are looking for a community project support worker who can:
- Understand the needs of the local area and groups.
- Work with the local community on developing community projects that respond to the needs of the community, for example lunch clubs to reduce social isolation.
You will need to be able to get around the West of Warrington easily.
Enhanced DBS clearance is required.