Administration Assistant - St Barnabas CE Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- 22.5 hours per week, term time only
- St Barnabas CE Primary School
St Barnabas CE Primary School
Tel 01925 633606
Headteacher: Miss Jane Hodgkinson
The Headteacher and Governors of St Barnabas CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic administration assistant to join our team. The post holder will support the Office Manager and Headteacher in all aspects of the day to day running of the school administration, with particular responsibility for the school reception, SIMS attendance and the organisation of educational visits.
We are looking for someone with:
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills, who works calmly and effectively under pressure
• Office experience and experience in using Microsoft applications
• The ability to prioritise workloads and adhere to deadlines whilst maintaining working relationships with colleagues and total confidentiality at all times.
• Experience in the use of school information systems, particularly SIMS and FMS, is desirable.
All forms can be found on the school website, applications must be submitted to the Headteacher on approved forms only and are available from the school website www.stbarnabasceprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on 01925 633606 to make arrangements.
St Barnabas CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required. Further details can be found on http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime/vetting-barring-scheme
Closing date for applications: 12pm Friday 22nd September
Shortlisting: Friday 22nd September
Interview Date: Thursday 28th September
- Grade 4 £16,772 - £17,891
- Closing Date
- Friday 22nd September 2017