Social Worker (Quality Assurance Officer) - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- 37 or 18.5 hrs, permanent
As part of a team within the Children’s Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Division you will contribute to the support and development of frontline practice. The role involves:
- Developing & presenting workshops and training events
- Providing drop in sessions for individuals to access additional support around quality of assessments, care plans etc.
- Some auditing - case files & themed auditing
- Analysis of audit data
The role spans work across children’s social work services.
The post is a full time 37 hr position but consideration will be given to applicants interested in the post at 18.5 hrs.
This post requires a social work qualification and registration with the Health and Care Professions Council. Enhanced DBS clearance is required.
If you wish to discuss the Quality Assurance Officer Post please contact Lois Wagstaffe – Principal Manager for Quality Assurance on 01925 443918
Closing date: 27 September 2017
Interview date: 16 October 2017
- Grade 8 £30,153 - £33,437
- Closing Date
- Wednesday, 27th September 2017