Deputy Headteacher - Locking Stumps - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- Locking Stumps Community Primary
LOCKING STUMPS COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Inspiring each other every day. Anything is possible.
Required from Spring Term 2017
Leadership Scale: 8 -12
Due to the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher, the governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an inspirational and visionary leader to join our fantastic school to build upon and continue to deliver exceptional standards of education.
We can offer:
• an extremely popular group 2 school with a dedicated, forward thinking team of staff and governors
• strong working relationships with our families and the local community
• an inclusive school ethos that promotes a love of learning and develops happy, motivated children
• a vibrant, creative curriculum
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
• is an outstanding practitioner with the ability to model exemplary practice
• has excellent communication, management and interpersonal skills
• has the ability to lead, challenge, motivate and inspire others
We believe that a visit to our school will inspire you to apply for this vacancy; we strongly encourage you to come and see our school in action.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Mr Jamie Vermiglio (Headteacher) at Locking Stumps Community Primary School – 01925 819076
School Visits: Tuesday 19th September 2017 at 9:15am
Tuesday 19th September 2017 at 4:15pm
Wednesday 20th September 2017 at 9:15am
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017 12.00 noon.
First Phase of Short listing: Tuesday 26th September 2017
Teaching Observations: Monday 2nd October 2017*
Interview Date: Thursday 12th October 2017
- Leadership Scale: 8 - 12
- Closing Date
- Friday 22nd September 2017