KS1 Teacher - Dallam Community Primary - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Permanent, 2.5 days/wk
Dates: Apply by 4th October 2017, Job start January 2018
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative dedicated team to deliver outstanding teaching and learning experiences to year 1 children at Dallam Primary.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational KS1 teacher who is dedicated to:
- supporting every child to help them to become the best they can be, regardless of their starting points or background
- making a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality learning and teaching in year 1 and across KS1
- high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- establishing a learning environment which enthuses children and gives them the motivation to do well
- establishing positive relationships with children, parents and staff to assist the progress and attainment of children
In return we offer you:
- enthusiastic, children who want to learn
- a warm, respectful, supportive staff who inspire outstanding performance in others
- a staff who understand that every child is unique and who aim to ensure all children are included
- supportive parents who want their children to achieve
- supportive Governors who encourage staff to fulfil their potential
- quality training and professional development
- a quality learning environment with resources to inspire our youngest learners
We believe that it is not just qualifications but personal qualities that will make you an ideal candidate to join our team. We are looking for someone who will bring genuine enthusiasm and a passionate desire to make a difference to children. We are looking for someone who holds the belief that irrespective of background and starting points, that all children can and will be successful in their learning.
At Dallam Primary, we are totally committed to excellence in standards, and a drive for continuous improvement. We are dedicated to recruiting and training exceptional staff that are committed to their own development, and have a keen interest in learning and pedagogy.
Closing date: Midday 4th October 2017
If you are interested in this position please contact the school office on 01925 633927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dallam Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
- Negotiable, dependent on experience M1-M6
- Closing Date
- Wednesday, 4th October 2017