Teacher of Mathematics - Culcheth High School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time, permanent
Teacher of Mathematics
£22,467- £38,250 (pay award pending)
£2,000 retention allowance for outstanding candidate
NQTs welcome to apply
Required from January 2018
Are you a talented and committed teacher/NQT of Mathematics looking to join a fantastic school in North Cheshire? Culcheth High School is looking to recruit two additional Maths Teachers from January 2018.
The first position is a permanent and full time role. A £2,000 recruitment and retention allowance is available for an outstanding candidate. The second positon is offered on a one year fixed term contract and is also full time.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- passionate about their subject and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
- able to motivate and inspire students to raise achievement across all ability ranges
- enthusiastic, positive professionals with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
- a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
- a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average
- a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
- a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk Closing date for applications is Friday 29th September at 12 noon. Anticipated interview date is 4th October 2017.
Enhanced DBS clearance is required.
- £22,467 - £38,250 (pay award pending) - £2,000 retention allowance for outstanding candidate
- Closing Date
- Friday 29th September 2017