Admin Assistant - Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Part Time - Fixed Term until 31.03.2019
- Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Required from 24th April (or sooner)
Administrative Assistant 15 hours per week (5 mornings, start/finish times negotiable) term time only. Fixed term until 31.03.19
Salary (Grade 4) : £17072 - £18070 pro rata (Actual salary £5774 - £6112 )
We are looking to appoint an efficient, professional and personable Administrative Assistant to work within our busy school office environment. Previous administrative experience (preferably gained in a school office) and excellent ICT skills are essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years administrative experience in a busy office
- Has excellent ICT skills
- Is bright, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will be required for face to face communication with staff, pupils, parents and other members of the school community.
- Shows strong initiative whilst also being able to work under the direction of the Office/Business Manager
- Has a good sense of humour!
Further details and application forms and details are available from school via email at email@example.com and are downloadable from the school website at www.sacredheartcp.co.uk. Please note that applications will only be accepted on the CES support staff application form.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Bristow in the school office from 01925 636235. Dates and times available are: Tuesday 27th February at 4.00 pm or Thursday 1st March at 9.30 am.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCHOOL IS CLOSED FOR HALF TERM FROM 19TH FEBRUARY AND RE-OPENS ON 26TH FEBRUARY. DURING THIS PERIOD YOU ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS FROM THE SCHOOL WEBSITE AS THE SCHOOL OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. DBS clearance will be required.
Closing date: Tuesday 13th March 12 noon
Interview and tasks: Week beginning 19th March
- £17072 - £18070 pro rata
- Closing Date
- Tuesday 13th March 2018