Headteacher - St Paul of the Cross Catholic Primary School - Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- Milnthorpe Road, Burtonwood, Warrington, WA5 4PN
From September 2018
Are you a highly motivated, visionary and inspirational leader?
The St. Paul of the Cross governors are seeking to appoint a practising Catholic with the ambition and drive to build on the successes and strong ethos of our school.
We can offer:
- A strong Catholic ethos
- Enthusiastic children who consistently achieve high standards
- A supportive and dedicated staff
- A positive partnership with parents, governors and the PTFA
- A popular school at the heart of its community
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is dedicated to the development of the “whole child”
- Has the ability to lead, challenge, motivate and inspire
- Will continue to foster an effective partnership between home, school and Parish
We would strongly encourage visits to the school. Please telephone Mrs Ashbrook for an appointment on 01925 224686.
Further information about St Paul of the Cross Catholic Primary School can be found at www.stpaulofthecross.org.uk
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Nick Hawke, Senior Adviser 01925 443264 or mobile: 07816854726
Completed application forms are to be return to firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment and Vetting, Quattro 4th Floor, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NH.
Closing date: Friday 9th March 2018 (12.00 noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 12th March 2018
Interviews: Thursday 22nd March & Friday 23rd March 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Enhanced DBS clearance will be required.
- ISR L12 – L18 (£51,638 - £59,856)
- Closing Date
- Friday 9th March 2018