Class Teacher - St Helen’s CE Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time
- Birch Road, Hollins Green, Warrington, WA3 6JS
Fax: 0161 775 2822
Chair of Governors: Mr M Walker
Head Teacher: Mrs C G Smith
Required for 1 September 2018
We currently have a position in school for a permanent Class Teacher (Year Group dependant on experience and expertise)
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher, who will make a significant contribution to our friendly and effective school.
The Governing Body is seeking someone who can demonstrate:
- The delivery of excellent teaching and learning
- High expectations of pupil achievement and a commitment to raising standards for all
- A commitment to making learning enjoyable and relevant within a stimulating learning environment
- The ability to foster positive relationships with children, parents, staff and governors
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- The ability to maintain and promote the Christian ethos of the school
Please state your particular curricular strengths and talents.
We can offer:
- Wonderful children, who will engage enthusiastically with the learning opportunities you provide for them.
- An effective, hard working and committed teaching team.
- Continuous personal and professional development.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please telephone to make an appointment. This post is not available for job share.
Further details and an application form are available from the school website at: www.sthelensprimary.co.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by post or email, addressed to the Head Teacher by 9th March 2018 Applications submitted via email will receive an acknowledgement email from the school office. Please contact the school if an acknowledgment is not received.
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils and each other. The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service. Further details can be found on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs
Shortlisting Date: 12th March 2018
Lesson Observation will take place during the week beginning 12th March 2018
Interviews will take place week beginning 19th March 2018
Closing Date: Friday 9th March 2018 at 3.30pm
- £22,467 - £38,633 (to be determined on appointment based on experience)
- Closing Date
- Friday 9th March 2018