School Business Manager - Cinnamon Brow CE Primary School - Jobs
- School Jobs
- Vacancy type
- Full time 37 hours per week, 43 weeks per annum
- Perth Close, Warrington, WA2 0SF
Required for April 2018
Cinnamon Brow is a Church of England school with a strong Christian ethos. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced School Business Manager to join the team at Cinnamon Brow. We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them. The Headteacher and Governors would like to invite applications from highly motivated and organised practitioners to join their team.
You will need to have proven experience of working within a school environment and the ability to manage the provision of key support areas of the school to support teaching and learning including:
• Financial and human resources management
• Resources and facilities management
• Data management
• Marketing and promoting the school
• Income generation and bids for funding
- Have strategic leadership and management experience of areas including finance, premises and facilities management ideally in an educational environment.
- Have effective communication, negotiating and influencing skills including the ability to present written and verbal information to a variety of audiences.
- Be an effective team member willing to undertake a range of duties and help shape the SBM role
- Be able to motivate and inspire us with ideas to improve the school, make savings and conscious of value for money.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to manage change.
- Know about what makes Cinnamon Brow CE Primary School special and uphold our Christian ethos.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have the qualification for School Business Management or a willingness to undertake the training
- Be approachable and friendly
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Be confident using a range of computer software including Microsoft, Google and school management systems such as SIMS and FMS
- Be able to use their own initiative
- Manage their own workload and prioritise deadlines
We can offer you
- A warm and supportive Christian ethos
- A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team and supportive and active Governing Body
- Happy, responsive, well-behaved children who enjoy learning
- A school which focuses on the development of the whole child both academically and pastorally
- A blank canvas for you to further enrich and develop the children’s experience and the educational provision at Cinnamon Brow CE.
You are most warmly invited to apply. Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact Andrea Ozanne on email@example.com to make an appointment to meet the Head teacher.
Closing Date: 4pm Thursday 15th March 2018
Interviews: Friday 23rd March 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on Friday 16th March 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.
- G7-G9 depending on experience
- Closing Date
- Thursday 15th March 2018