There are many services and organisations that can help and support you, providing a full range of treatment options and guidance for recovery from drug and alcohol misuse.
Drugs and alcohol support service
CGL Pathways is confidential and treatment is tailored to meet the needs of each person.
- Needle exchange and health promotion
- Psychosocial and medical assessment
- Testing for blood borne viruses
- Vaccinations and support for all blood borne virus
- Medical interventions including Methadone and Espranor prescribing
- Community detoxification
- Relapse prevention
- Referral and assessment for residential rehabilitation and detoxification
- Programs and support offered for those involved in the criminal justice system
- Harm reduction and abstinence based treatment
- Life skills training
- Assertive outreach in Warrington
Call 01925 415176 or 07919 558644 (out of hours) or visit 14-16 Bold Street, Warrington, WA1 1DE (no appointment needed).
Footsteps supports the family, friends, children and loved ones of people who suffer drug or alcohol misuse.
It is accessible through directly contacting the service yourself, or a referral through an agency, medical professional or by CGL Pathways.
- Support service for families of drug and alcohol users
- Support to young people aged 18 and under
- Counselling to clients from the age of 11
- Groups/peer support groups
- Telephone support
- Out of hours helpline
- Information about drugs, alcohol, treatment and other sources of support
- Respite opportunities
Call 01925 244524, email email@example.com or visit footstepsforfamilies.org.uk
Young Person's Drug and Alcohol Team
Based at Orford Youth Base, Capesthorne Road. Call 01925 442440.
Four needle exchange venues are available:
- CGL Pathways, 14-16 Bold Street, Warrington, WA1 1DE
- Well Pharmacy, Legh Street, WA1 1UG
- Rowlands Pharmacy, 3 Thelwall Lane, Latchford, WA4 1JL
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 52 Earl Street, Orford, WA2 7PW