Footsteps supports the family, friends, children and loved ones of people who suffer drug or alcohol misuse.
It is accessible through directly contacting the service yourself, or a referral through an agency, medical professional or by CGL Pathways.
- Support service for families of drug and alcohol users
- Support to young people aged 18 and under
- Counselling to clients from the age of 11
- Groups/peer support groups
- Telephone support
- Out of hours helpline
- Information about drugs, alcohol, treatment and other sources of support
- Respite opportunities
Call 01925 244524, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit footstepsforfamilies.org.uk