Mother's Day Afternoon Tea
11th March 2018
- Location: Walton Hall and Gardens Walton Lea Road Higher Walton Warrington WA4 6SN
- Time: 12:00 - 14:15
- Cost: £22.99
***Extra places have been made available for our 12.00pm and 12.15pm slots - tickets available below!***
Make Mother's day special this year by enjoying afternoon tea in surroundings every Mum deserves.
As Mum arrives she'll be treated to a glass of fizz to make her feel extra special (don't tell her every guest will get one of these just yet!). Afternoon tea will be served in our beautiful concert room which includes a selection of dainty sandwiches and cakes served with tea or coffee.
Please note - there's a maximum of ten people to a table so please let us know if you have food allergies so that we can plan ahead.
Here's our yummy menu:
- Glass of pink fizz on arrival
Selection of dainty sandwiches
- Roast beef and horseradish
- Smoked salmon and citrus cream cheese
- Moorland ham and smoked cheddar
- Garlic and ginger roast turkey with stuffing
- Crumbly Lancashire cheese and spring onion
- Free range egg and mustard cress
Scrumptious cakes and scones
- Freshly made scones with raspberry preserve and clotted cream
- Selection of mini cakes and pastries
- Freshly brewed arabica coffee OR
- Earl grey, english breakfast, camomile, green tea, raspberry and