11th November 2018
- Location: War Memorial Bridge Foot, Warrington
- Time: 9:50 - 11:20
- Cost: Free
This year’s Remembrance Day Service and Parade will take place at the War Memorial, Bridge Foot on Sunday 11 November 2018 and falls on the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War.
- 9.50am - Parade forms up at the town hall.
- 10am - War Memorial open to the public.
Please access the area via official crossing points and take note of stewards and signs. If you wish to place a wreaths around the Memorial please do so no later than 10.45am.
- 10.20am - Parade steps off led by Warrington Pipe Band
- 11am - Two minutes silence marked by bugler from The Salvation Army Band, followed by the formal wreath-laying ceremony and service.
- 11.20am - Service concludes and parade assembles to return to the town hall.
Please exit the area via official crossing points only.
No tickets are required to watch the ceremony and parade.
If you represent a military unit or an organisation and intend to take part in the parade but please let us know.
For further information, please call 01925 443322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org