Book an advisory visit
Book the chance to have an advisory visit ahead of any unannounced food hygiene inspection.
Food Standards Agency (FSA) research has shown that customers are becoming more aware of the food hygiene rating scheme and are actively looking for hygiene rating stickers when they're out and about. A better rating means more customers.
What we offer
An advisory visit will include:
- Advice on your Food Safety Management System,
- Assessing the current level of compliance for hygiene and structure of your premises
- Advice on how you can comply with the Regulations ahead of your routine inspection.
- Provide you with a copy of Safer Food Better Business, if you do not have a copy already.
Book a visit
Call 01925 442658 to book a visit.
- For existing business - £159.64
- For new business - £120.39
If you've made improvements to hygiene standards after a previously planned inspection, you can ask for a revisit before your next planned inspection. We'll reassess the hygiene standards at your business with a view to giving you a new food hygiene rating.
As with routine inspections, we don’t make appointments to visit and our inspectors follow the same national assessment rules as they do for every other inspection.
How soon we can visit after your last inspection depends on the improvements that you need to make.
Book a visit
Call 01925 442658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org