Online forms: Property enquiry form
We don't currently have any land or property available for sale. However, should any land or property become available in the future we'll post details on our website. Please note that the council’s usual method of disposal is via public auction.
However if you'd like to register your interest in council land and property which becomes available for sale or let, please complete this online form.
If your enquiry matches any property which becomes available over the next six months we will notify you. After six months you may need to re-register your interest by completing this form again.
To use this form you'll need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- The name of your company/organisation and your position within the company
- The type of business and whether it's a new venture
- The type of property you are looking for (industrial, land only, office, retail, etc)
- The size of the property you are looking for
- Your preferred location within Warrington
- Whether you want to buy or lease
- How many car parking spaces you need
- Number of staff
We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested.