Online forms: Anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour covers a wide variety of incidents, some of which are criminal offences and will be dealt with by police and others which are better dealt with either by the council or other agencies such as Social Landlords. Anti-social behaviour is any intimidating or threatening activity that scares you or badly affects your quality of life.

If you need to report a crime or anti-social behaviour that requires an immediate response and is something that is happening at the time you are calling then you should contact Cheshire Police on 101. Complaints about noise nuisance should be directed to the council unless the noise is linked to domestic violence, a dangerous dog or a party where people are spilling out of premises into the public realm with the potential to cause public disorder.

This form should not be used for reporting crimes. If it is an emergency always dial 999, or for non-emergencies dial 101.

If you live in a rented property and your issue is related to neighbour disputes, noise or issues with other tenants, in the first instance you should discuss and report the issues with your Landlord

To use this form you will need to tell us:

  • Where the antisocial behaviour is happening 
  • Details of the antisocial behaviour 
  • You can upload a relevant document or an image with your form