Online forms: Bus stop problem
Use this form to report a bus stop which is damaged, has been vandalised or requires cleaning.
For problems relating to busses or bus timetables please do not complete this form, report the issue direct to the bus operator:
To report a bus stop problem you will need to tell us:
- If the stop is a pole and sign or a bus shelter
- What the problem is with the bus stop
location of the bus stop, including (if known):
- the unique bus shelter number - displayed on the road-side of the shelter roof
- which route the bus stop is on
- if the stop is for inbound or outbound busses
- You can also upload an image
You can report the bus stop problem anonymously if you wish, but you will need to provide an email address so that we can confirm we have received your report and tell you your reference number.