Online forms: Traveller encampment
Use this form to report a traveller encampment.
If you believe that travellers have illegally parked on council or private land you can report this to us using this online form.
Our property services team will check who owns the land and will deal with the problem. If the travellers are on council land our traveller team will deal with the problem.
If the travellers are on private land we'll contact the land owner to make them aware so that they can take action.
You will need to tell us:
- Where the encampment is
- If it is on public land, private land or on the highway
- Who owns the land, if you know
- If the encampment is affecting the highway, even if the vehicles are not parked directly on it
- When the travellers arrived on the site
- How many caravans or other vehicles there are
- If you have informed the police
You can report a traveller encampment anonymously if you wish, but you will need to provide an email address so that we can confirm we have received your report and tell you your reference number.