Online forms: Public rights of way

Use this form to report an infringement or obstruction of a public right of way.

You'll need to tell us:

  • The location of the problem, in as much detail as possible
  • How the public right of way has been infringed e.g unauthorised fences/gates, other obstructions
  • You can also upload an image to send with your form

You can report the problem anonymously if you wish, but you'll need to provide an email address so that we can confirm we have received your report and tell you your reference number.

We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested. 

The data we collect from our online forms is stored for no more than six weeks.  However teams within the council may store your data for longer in order to continue to provide you with the service you have requested.  For more information see our website privacy policy.