Online forms: Change in Circumstances (Benefits)

Whilst you are claiming housing benefit and/or council tax support you must tell us about changes that may affect your claim. You are responsible for telling us about these changes. You need to tell us within one month of the change. 

Before you submit this form please make sure you have read the full information about changes in your circumstances

To use this form you will need to tell us:

  • Your name, address, postcode and telephone number
  • Your reference number, if you know it
  • The details of your change in circumstances
  • The date the change happened / will happen
  • You must also confirm that the information you have provided is correct and complete

We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested. 

The data we collect from our online forms is stored for no more than six weeks.  However teams within the council may store your data for longer in order to continue to provide you with the service you have requested.  For more information see our website privacy policy.