Online forms: Mayoral engagement form
Use this form to invite the Mayor of Warrington to an event.
You will need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- Details of the event, the date, time and venue
- The organisation you represent
- What time the Mayor should arrive and leave, and who will greet the Mayor
- If any other special guests, councillors or council officers have been invited
- Whether refreshments will be available
- Where the civic vehicle may be parked for the duration of the event
- The dress requirements
- Whether you require the Mayor to carry out any duties such as opening the event, making a speech/toast, presenting prizes etc
- You must also explain, or upload a copy of, the brief running order or event programme, etc
After the Mayoral Office has received your request, they will contact you to discuss and make arrangements.
Please submit this form no later than 14 days before the date of the event.
Find out more about the Mayor's role and protocol.