Online forms: Speeding problems

You can use this form to: 

  • Report speeding
  • Request a speed limit change
  • Request traffic calming 

Please note all requests for traffic calming are prioritised on the basis of recorded injury accidents, traffic speeds and the volume of traffic. Our officers will investigate based on this criteria.

To use this form you will need to tell us:

  • Name and address
  • Contact details
  • The location of the area you are reporting
  • Description of the problem
  • Type of traffic calming measure required